Thomas Lighting SL7585-78 Homestead Collection Five-Light Bath Fixture Brushed Nickel Finish with Swirl Alabaster Style Glass
Lighting Lamps
Thomas Lighting SL7585-78 Homestead Collection Five-Light Bath Fixture Brushed Nickel Finish with Swirl Alabaster Style Glass are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUThomas Lighting SL7585-78 Homestead Collection Five-Light Bath Fixture Brushed Nickel Finish with Swirl Alabaster Style Glass Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Less than expected
By Roy F. Shears
I am not sure what I was expecting but the quality was not up to par. The unit is very flimsy, during instillation the main bezel difficult to handle because it could not take any stress. The hardware while serviceable is very "mickey mouse". The mounting screws (little balls with threads) are difficult to handle and the thread depth is not very deep.
The cost was reasonable but I would look at other options before purchasing another.
Costco has a similar unit that I used in another project and it was great for about the same cost.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Nice
By JB
I already had the shorter version in the house so I bought this to match it. It looks nice. The build quality could be a little better, but all these lights seem about the same.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Not working well with the go-green CFL light bulbs
By C. Zhou
I have installed these in the kids play room. The bottom part of this fixture is too small to dispense the heat generated by a CFL bulb base. After a few hours, the CFL would get too hot and turn-off. Once I switched back to incandescent lights, then it is ok.
The glass shades is definitely match the price of this product, not very high quality.
Product Description
SL758578 Features: -Five lights.-Swirled alabaster style glass.-Outer edge of glass to wall: 7.5''. Color/Finish: -Brushed nickel finish. Specifications: -Maximum wattage: 100w (bulbs not included). Dimensions: -Glass dimensions: 5.5'' Diameter.-Overall dimensions: 9'' H x 36'' W.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #230884 in Lighting
- Size: Five Light
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Brand: Thomas Lighting
- Model: SL7585-78
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.00" h x8.00" w x36.00" l,15.00 pounds
Features
- Body width 36-inches
- Body height 9-inches
- 5 light fixture
- Extends 7.5-inches
- 100 watt max rating


0 comments
Post a Comment