Tiffany Style Yellow Butterfly Accent Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Tiffany Style Yellow Butterfly Accent Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUTiffany Style Yellow Butterfly Accent Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Doesn't look like the picture...
By R. Fancher
I don't know why it is called a "yellow butterfly" because there is little to no yellow. The lamp I received has basic primary colors of blue, green, and the cabachons are red. Then there is orange. The bulb is hard to insert because of the tight area as well as the angle the socket is placed. Not what I expected at all.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
just right lamp
By Murleen Goodrich
I was looking for a unique lamp to go by my bed. Really didn't know what I wanted, but thought I'd recognize it when I saw it... and it was Love At First Sight! This little lamp is just beautiful, and functional for reading. It puts out a soft warm light that's not harsh to the senses. Love it.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Adds beauty to my office
By Lisa Pluchino
I'm very happy with this light. My only complaint is that the wattage for the light bulb is so low you can't truly appreciate the beauty of the glass. There isn't enough room to place a larger wattage bulb in the socket.
Product Description
Tiffany Style Butterfly night light. The primary colors are Blue, amber and yellow. The base is white zinc metal. It has more than 100pcs. Cut of glass in it. It requires 1 bulb max of 15watts. Each glass is individually cut wrap around copper foil and soterred together. Dimensions are 10"H x 5"L x 5"W
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #68263 in Lighting
- Color: blue
- Brand: Warehouse of Tiffany's
- Model: TN09218/D213
- Dimensions: 10.00" h x5.00" w x5.00" l,5.00 pounds
Features
- Please See Description


0 comments
Post a Comment