Lighting Lamps

Toscana Metal Abaca Decorative Floor Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Toscana Metal Abaca Decorative Floor Lamp

Toscana Metal Abaca Decorative Floor Lamp is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Toscana Metal Abaca Decorative Floor Lamp only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Toscana Metal Abaca Decorative Floor Lamp Rating :

Price: $147.55



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

13 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
3Architecturally interesting lamp with texture
By pasadena201
First impression: 5 stars! It's got kind of a rough seagrass texture woven around the steel frame (or is it iron?) - plus warm, ornamental amber colored shades that look like open mouthed flowers, reminiscent of a Klimt painting. I put it on a dimmer switch so I can adjust the lighting from bright & functional to muted & ambient. Versatile, sturdy and gorgeous. Update after 6 months: Downgraded from 5 to 3 stars! I'm not sure what happened, but the woven seagrass strands that are glued to the shades are starting to fall off. I'm either going to have to figure out how to glue them back or trash the lamp. It's falling apart. I'm so sad because I really liked this lamp.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Lamp has electrical shorage
By Lisa Boudreaux
Lamp was a beautiful. The quality of the materials used to manufacture the lamp was poor. I could see the clear glue used to hold the roping in place and several other pieces on the lamp. There seems to be an electrical shortage. The bulbs will not consistantly stay lit....

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Beautiful looking
By jennifer warren
This lamp arrived perfect not a scratch and is just pleasing to look at . It just doesn't produce much light . I didn't think if that when I bought it . Not very functional.

See all 8 customer reviews...


Product Description

58815 Features: -Material: Metal alloy.-Beautifully carved stand base with three flower shaped bulbs holder.-Make the environment exciting.-Attracts everyone.-Three bulbs spread the light evenly.-Easy to clean. Color/Finish: -Color: Brown.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #20218 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Benzara
  • Model: DEC58815
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 66.93" h x14.65" w x9.65" l,23.00 pounds

Features

  • 70"H,18"W
  • Metal/Abaca
  • Exotic Style
  • Classy Decorative Appeal

Toscana Metal Abaca Decorative Floor Lamp

0 comments

Post a Comment