Trans Globe Lighting 41005 WH 8-1/2-Inch 1-Light Medium Outdoor Bulkhead, White
Lighting Lamps
Trans Globe Lighting 41005 WH 8-1/2-Inch 1-Light Medium Outdoor Bulkhead, White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUTrans Globe Lighting 41005 WH 8-1/2-Inch 1-Light Medium Outdoor Bulkhead, White Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Solidly built, just some need fixing
By Mahousu
The light fixture itself is well made, solid metal and glass, and installs without difficulty. There are just two points which keep it from getting five stars: (1) The installation bracket provided has only a limited range of adjustment, so I had to use adapters to get it to fit in the mounting boxes I had (around 5" diagonal); (2) The rubber gasket that fits between the fixture and the wall was loose in the box, which I suspect is because it doesn't fit quite right (too small) - of the two lights I got, I was able to get the gasket installed on one after some struggle, but the other tore while I was trying to stretch it to fit.
Both of these defects were repairable, of course, and once installed, the fixture is weather-tight, relatively indestructible, and looks good.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Excellent Choice!
By Richard
The lights are well designed and manufactured. They add a very "quiet class" element to my patio. I would recommend the lights to all.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
You get what you pay for
By Scott
I was skeptical because of the price and a negative review. I ordered 2 to check them out. I was pleasantly surprised. They're not ultra high quality but I found them acceptable enough to order a couple more. I will be using them inside so weather tightness is not important to me. I can see how the gasket material may not last for ever especially in direct sunlight. But for 20 bucks what are you going to find for that?
Product Description
Trans Globes standard collection of bulkhead lighting is all function and form. Completely weather resistant and UL listed for wet locations.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #30479 in Lighting
- Size: 8-1/2-Inch
- Color: White
- Brand: Trans Globe Lighting
- Model: 41005 WH
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.50" h x5.25" w x4.00" l,
Features
- UL Listed for Wet locations
- Made of weather resistant cast aluminum
- Ribbed glass sunburst pattern
- Nautical outdoor light fixture
- Outdoor Bulkhead Light Collecton


0 comments
Post a Comment