Trans Globe Lighting 4903 SWI 7-1/4-Inch 1-Light Outdoor Flushmount, Swedish Iron
Lighting Lamps
Trans Globe Lighting 4903 SWI 7-1/4-Inch 1-Light Outdoor Flushmount, Swedish Iron are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUTrans Globe Lighting 4903 SWI 7-1/4-Inch 1-Light Outdoor Flushmount, Swedish Iron Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
NOT AS SHOWN
By E. Shaw
I'm not Swedish,so Swedish Iron is a foreign description for me. So I depended on the picture. The color of the light was more black than the gray/silver shown. What I did like was the style,so I painted it with some Home Depot nickel spray paint. It seemed it was easier than the hassel of sending it back.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Satisfied customer
By Karrie T. Makino
I needed a simple light for my back patio. Not too expensive, functional. Suited my needs and arrived ahead of schedule.
Product Description
From the Standard collection comes an edgy classic in outdoor ceiling lights. Completely weather resistant and UL listed for wet locations.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #340812 in Lighting
- Size: 7-1/4-Inch
- Color: Swedish Iron
- Brand: Trans Globe Lighting
- Model: 4903 SWI
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.00" h x8.00" w x8.00" l,5.00 pounds
Features
- UL Listed for Wet locations
- Mini 7" outdoor flush-mount
- Clear glass
- Many finishes to choose
- Contemporary outdoor light


0 comments
Post a Comment