Lighting Lamps

Universal Security Instruments HE-430 Automatic Emergency Lighting System are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Universal Security Instruments HE-430 Automatic Emergency Lighting System

Universal Security Instruments HE-430 Automatic Emergency Lighting System is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Universal Security Instruments HE-430 Automatic Emergency Lighting System only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Universal Security Instruments HE-430 Automatic Emergency Lighting System Rating :

List Price: $44.99Price: $32.44 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
3Dead Battery
By Billiam C.
The product is OK but it was received with a dead battery. Since a replacement battery is cheaper that returning the product, that is what I did and it works fine. There should be a way to take care of such situations.

13 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
1HE-430 emergency lighting system
By C. Boonthanyaluk
I bought two HE-430 emergency lighting systems, but I have to return them both because the batteries do not hold any charges. Let just say the fail rate for both are at 100%, and if I was to buy the third one I'll bet it will fail as well. Maybe because the product has been on the shelves too long or what I don't know, plus one of the units has some loose parts in side when I first took it out from the box. Please look elsewhere for emergency lighting system.

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
1Poor Product
By P. Ryan
I received the light, charged it, didn't work. Sent it back, got a new one and the same thing, didn't work. So in six weeks time, i've been to the post office twice (to return lights), I'm out a little money in shipping costs, and I still have no emergency light. This has not been an ideal transaction. This was my first Amazon purchase and in their defense the return proccess was simple and quick. But on the down side would be whoever at Amazon did the purchasing of this product should have done some more homework as to why the seller was trying to dump them.

See all 20 customer reviews...


Product Description

Universal Security Instruments HE-430 - automatic emergency lighting systemSelf-charging long life battery, connects to AC outlet. Unit stays fully charges and ready for use, with up to 48 hours of emergency useThe unit includes long life LED's, so there are no bulbs to replaceThe unit is equipped with a 3-Way switch: 2 lights on, 1 light on and off. Also includes a 3-Way night light switch: on, auto and offThe unit is portable with a molded carry handle, but can be table/wall mountedHundreds of applications, including: kitchens, hallways, basements, emergency escape routes, stairways, garages and workrooms




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #74503 in Lighting
  • Brand: Universal Security Instruments
  • Model: HE-430
  • Number of items: 1

Features

  • Self-charging long life battery, connects to AC outlet. Unit stays fully charges and ready for use, with up to 48 hours of emergency use
  • The unit includes long life LED's, so there are no bulbs to replace
  • The unit is equipped with a 3-Way switch: 2 lights on, 1 light on and off. Also includes a 3-Way night light switch: on, auto and off
  • The unit is portable with a molded carry handle, but can be table/wall mounted
  • Hundreds of applications, including: kitchens, hallways, basements, emergency escape routes, stairways, garages and workrooms

Universal Security Instruments HE-430 Automatic Emergency Lighting System

0 comments

Post a Comment