Lighting Lamps

Warm White LED Fairy Light String Holiday Lights for Christmas Party (10M,100 LED) are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Warm White LED Fairy Light String Holiday Lights for Christmas Party (10M,100 LED)

Warm White LED Fairy Light String Holiday Lights for Christmas Party (10M,100 LED) is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Warm White LED Fairy Light String Holiday Lights for Christmas Party (10M,100 LED) only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Warm White LED Fairy Light String Holiday Lights for Christmas Party (10M,100 LED) Rating :

Price: $4.38



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

72 of 72 people found the following review helpful.
3Good, but if you buy more than one...
By Ewa Danielewicz
I have purchased ordered this lights first time to see how I like them. I was mainly concerned with the color - I wanted a truly warm, yellowish light. Since they were quite nice(apart from the horrible plastic smell) I decided to order another set. I am using them on the outside tree, so the smell did not bother me too much. When the second set came, it turned out that the lights have a different color (more into pink hue, and a bit 'colder" white). It wouldn't be too bad if they were not displayed side by side.

58 of 62 people found the following review helpful.
2Returned
By J. Carter
I bought 7 of these for an upcoming reception but you can't string these together. They only have a plug at one end. So they have to go back.
Also the box control for the light setting is big and bulky with unclear readings as to what setting you are putting it on. Just one button that you press up to 8 times to get it to a certain setting.

39 of 41 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome twinkle lights!
By I. Hamlin
The points of light are so tiny and bright, but with a warm glow. I made a lamp out of it. I wrapped the string of lights around a 5-foot long piece of driftwood and hung it over my dining table. It looks fantastic.

See all 131 customer reviews...





Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1012 in Home
  • Brand: BrainyTrade

Features

  • Super bright and perfect decoration for party, room, garden, home and Christmas. Total 100 led light string.
  • Every string has 8 different modes: combination, in waves, sequential, slogs lo, chasing/flash, slow fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on.
  • Main cable is 10 meters, and plug in to controller is about 50cm. Voltage: 110V. Notes: Keep the string from dampness or rain.
  • Package includes: 1x 10M 100 LED Fairy String Lights (Warm White)

Warm White LED Fairy Light String Holiday Lights for Christmas Party (10M,100 LED)

0 comments

Post a Comment