Zephyr Rattan Floor Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Zephyr Rattan Floor Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUZephyr Rattan Floor Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Just What I Wanted
By John Rapp
An earthy, cool lamp. Kinda witchy. Just what I wanted. For those who like stylish, but dim, lighting. Outer lacing is made of wood.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Love, love, love this lamp!
By Ana Haroz
Bought this lamp to put behind a carved, wooden screen. It enhances the beauty of the screen with its soft light and the lamp itself looks absolutely gorgeous! Very organic-looking! Very pleased with this purchase!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
horrible
By felicia
I ordered two of these lamps, received only one which appeared to have been sitting in a warehouse for a while. The glue on the fabric worn off and needs to be reglued. I am very displeased with the item and would not recommend purchasing.
Product Description
95718 Features: -Material: Rattan.-UL listed. Color/Finish: -Color: Brown. Specifications: -Uses 100 watt max bulb. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 34'' Height x 12'' Width x 12'' Depth.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #79173 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Aspire
- Model: DEC95718
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 34.00" h x12.00" w x12.00" l,9.00 pounds
Features
- 34"H,12"W
- Rattan
- Unique Classy Design


0 comments
Post a Comment