Access Lighting 20363-BRZ Poseidon 1-Light Wet Location Wallwasher, Bronze
Lighting Lamps
Access Lighting 20363-BRZ Poseidon 1-Light Wet Location Wallwasher, Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUAccess Lighting 20363-BRZ Poseidon 1-Light Wet Location Wallwasher, Bronze Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
It looks good, but poor quality control on the painting
By Goldengate
This is an aluminum (presumably) fixture and the bronze color is sprayed on. It's a nice matte finish. However, it is not sprayed very far on the inside of the fixture, so as you look up at it, you start to see the silver aluminum peeking through. It would have been so easy for this manufacturer to just spray another couple of inches. I bought a PAR 30 bulb off of Amazon (this one: Sylvania 14710 50 Watt PAR30 Flood Capsylite Light Bulb and it fits fine. It is recessed about 1.25" in the fixture. The literature says it is weatherproof and "for outdoor installations." There is no glass shield for the bulb so the bulb is exposed. Doesn't bother me.
This is DEFINITELY not a $150 fixture... now that I have it installed I'll leave it up but I think the overall build quality is cheap. FYI it is made in China.
I also ordered a larger light from Kichler Lighting (Kichler Lighting 9244AZ 12-Inch 2-Light Incandescent Outdoor Wall Mount, Architectural Bronze) and I felt the quality was far superior to this unit. You might want to see if they have a product that will fit your location.
So overall just a so-so experience. I guess for this price you could buy a little brown paint but I don't think you should have to do that.
Hope this helps.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Entry lights
By Ronald D. Verduin
Only light I was able to find which matched the aluminum above our front doot entrance. It would be better if it had an electric eye to turn it on at dusk. I added one to the top of the support and ti works fine.
Product Description
Exuding simplicity and sophistication, the Access Lighting Poseidon Wall Light - 6H in. is just what you need to add a touch of glamour to your home. The cylindrical metal shade in a choice of finishes accommodates one 60-watt PAR30 medium base (E26) bulb (not included), adding functional, yet ambient lighting to your porch, driveway, or patio. This 6-inch wall fixture is cETL-listed for wet locations. Constructed from long-lasting metal. Elegant wall light in transitional style. Available in variety of finishes. Requires (1) E-26 type PAR-30 bulb (not included). Dimensions: 4W x 6H inches.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #135946 in Home Improvement
- Color: Bronze
- Brand: Access Lighting
- Model: 20363-BRZ
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 6.00" h x4.00" w x5.50" l,2.00 pounds
Features
- Width: 4" Projection from wall: 5.5" Length: 6"
- Uses one 60 watt PAR30 Med F incandescent light bulb
- Power supply required: 120 volts
- Rated for exterior wet installation
- Safety certification: UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) listed


0 comments
Post a Comment