Lighting Lamps

Tiffany-style Small Arielle Accent Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Tiffany-style Small Arielle Accent Lamp

Tiffany-style Small Arielle Accent Lamp is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Tiffany-style Small Arielle Accent Lamp only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Tiffany-style Small Arielle Accent Lamp Rating :

List Price: $88.00Price: $53.83 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4Lamp is Gorgeous, Harp Too Small
By Julia Passamonti-Colamartino
I bought 2 of these lamps for our bedroom nightstands , and was expecting to put a small 15 watt (60 watt equivalent) SMALL based CFC bulb in them so I could read, but all that fits is a tiny small based night light. So I changed the lamp harps to a slightly taller one, but the finial didn't fit, it was loose. I added some teflon tape, and the finial fit great. The workmanship and colors on the lampshade is beautiful and even prettier than the picture, but the lamp harp needs to be a little taller. Overall, now that I added the lamp harps, I love them.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4smaller than described
By M. Thompson
It states that the lamp has a 15 inch assembled height. It is a little under 13 inches in height, which includes the little ornamental "fob" on top which screws onto the shade. The product was well packaged and arrived undamaged. When lit, the major colors shown are gold, (not orange as described)brown and green. I do wish they had been as tall as described, but will keep them regardless.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Beautiful, but wish I could find a smaller bulb that is powerful
By Trudy Delfosse
It's just what I was looking for...but I agree with an earlier reviewer, need to either ship a bulb with this or give examples of what works best because I had to futz with the shade stand to get the bulb I bought to fit...otherwise it's a beautiful addition to my work desk!

See all 6 customer reviews...


Product Description

Tiffany Style Small Arielle Accent Lamp. The primary colors are cherry, orange and green. The dimensions are 7''W x 15''H. It requires 1 bulb with a max of 15watts. It has more than 100pcs. Cut of glass.Each glass is individually cut wrap around copper foil and sotterred together.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #78287 in Lighting
  • Color: orange,grn
  • Brand: Warehouse of Tiffany's
  • Model: 3148+SB33
  • Dimensions: 15.00" h x7.00" w x7.00" l,4.00 pounds

Features

  • Please See Description

Tiffany-style Small Arielle Accent Lamp

0 comments

Post a Comment