Lighting Lamps

Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural

Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural Rating :

List Price: $54.99Price: $34.61 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing light!
By A. Steffensen
I LOVE this light. It was the only one I could find that actually plugged into the outlet and didn't have to wire. It is exactly what I wanted. The size is great and it provides just enough light over my computer desk.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great hanging lamp.
By Rebecca L Bovitt
Just the prefect lamp for living room. Love it and good price. Is just the right lighting and very light for hanging from ceiling. I really don't need a chain either to hide cord.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2dissapointed
By pittsburgh0328
I was under the impression that the cord and socket comes with this order. When I received it in the mail all I got was the paper shade. What am I going to do with that?

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

Natural round rice paper collapsible shades with uneven bamboo ribs. Pendants include cord with socket and hanging apparatus. Line switch.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #68208 in Lighting
  • Size: Large - 24" Dia.
  • Color: Natural
  • Brand: Adesso
  • Model: 4162-12
  • Released on: 2007-02-15
  • Dimensions: 25.00" h x25.00" w x25.00" l,13.00 pounds

Features

  • Pendants include Cord with Socket and Hanging Apparatus. Line Switch.
  • Natural Round Rice Paper Collapsible Shades
  • Shade: 25 Diameter
  • 25 Diameter
  • 1 x 100 Watt

Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural

Product Title : Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural

Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural,

Adesso Orb Large Pendant, Natural

0 comments

Post a Comment