Lighting Lamps

Catalina Lighting FS028-99/112 Cable suspension desk lamp, full spectrum, 13-watt, black are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Catalina Lighting FS028-99/112 Cable suspension desk lamp, full spectrum, 13-watt, black

Catalina Lighting FS028-99/112 Cable suspension desk lamp, full spectrum, 13-watt, black is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Catalina Lighting FS028-99/112 Cable suspension desk lamp, full spectrum, 13-watt, black only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Catalina Lighting FS028-99/112 Cable suspension desk lamp, full spectrum, 13-watt, black Rating :

List Price: $89.99Price: $39.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1First rod anchor breaks, then bulb cover disintegrates
By Seymour Stuff
This cable suspension desk lamp, while doing a good job of lighting, is constructed of metal and plastic parts under tension that eventually break. This lamps is identical to a Tensor Vision Max I own. First one of the plastic mounts holding the long metal support rod broke. I jerry-rigged the rod using a paper clip, otherwise the weight of the lamp would topple the entire fixture over. Next, when I went to change the 13W bulb, the base of the black bulb cover snapped in two. Until I replace this desk lamp, the cover is being held in place with black electrical tape and rubber bands. I've had this lamp just a few years and switch it on and off once a day in a home office. It appears that Catalina either bought out the Tensor brand or at least this design. I do not know if my experience with this lamp is typical of its short life expectancy. Tensor used to be considered an upscale brand.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Bright light, cheapy looking
By Francisco
The lamp is super bright! I LOVE the flexible, adjustable arm. It's perfect for my desk. Ehh, I still have a few reservations.
The base was kinda big. It was still ok, and I understand that it was necessary to hold down the lamp, but I wouldn't have minded it if it was smaller. Also, the lamp bulb/tube seems expensive to replace or difficult to find replacements when broken. I've only had it for a month, but the bulb seems fine!
Finally, the black lamp shade/cover thing is made of plastic. It also seems a bit warped, and both of these aspects make the lamp look kinda cheap.

All in all, it still works great!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great for drawing
By Lynnea Kleinschmidt
I bought this lamp because it was adjustable and had a heavy base that wouldn't tip over when I made adjustments. I use it for pencil drawing in the evening. With the cover for the bulb, I can also adjust the brightness of the light as it shines on the paper. This is often very important when I do delicate shading. I have a small drawing space so having the base off to the side and the light adjusted closer to the paper doesn't present a problem for my large drawing board. I typically draw on 18 x 24 inch paper.

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

UL Listed Manufacturer’s one-year warranty 13W Full Spectrum Desk Lamp with Rocker On/Off. Black shade and base with Titanium Post and Accents. Energy efficient and cost-effective—last up to 10,000 hours.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #108192 in Office Product
  • Color: Multi-Colored
  • Brand: Catalina
  • Model: FS02899112
  • Published on: 2008-04-23
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 10.80" h x21.50" w x9.40" l,5.39 pounds

Features

  • Cable Suspension Desk Lamp. UL Listed. Manufacturer's one-year warranty.
  • UL Listed.
  • Manufacturer's one-year warranty.
  • 13W Full Spectrum Desk Lamp with Rocker On/Off.
  • Black shade and base with Titanium Post and Accents.

Catalina Lighting FS028-99/112 Cable suspension desk lamp, full spectrum, 13-watt, black

0 comments

Post a Comment