Westek XC335KBCC 24-Inch Plug-In 60-Watt Xenon Under Cabinet Light, Nickel
Lighting Lamps
Westek XC335KBCC 24-Inch Plug-In 60-Watt Xenon Under Cabinet Light, Nickel are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUWestek XC335KBCC 24-Inch Plug-In 60-Watt Xenon Under Cabinet Light, Nickel Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Awesome undercabinet lighting....
By PA Quilter
I purchased these lights for our kitchen remodel 2 years ago and haven't regretted my decision. Unfortunately, I purchased them from our local lighting store and spent two and half times as much for the same lights that Amazon offers.
These lights have a high/low switch in the front that is easy to adjust. My husband direct wired them into a wall switch which makes them easy to turn on and off all at one time or you can turn them on and off individually. The light is a clean, bright, white light that gives off an excellent quality work light over the kitchen counter surface. They stay cool when on which is something I was worried about against the bottom of our new wood cabinets. They have a very shallow profile and with the light-rail molding installed around the bottom of the cabinets, you can't see the lights at all...only the clean, bright, white light they emit. The lights come on instantly and best of all...they don't buzz like the under-cabinet fluorescent lights do and the bulbs last a long time because we use ours alot and haven't had to replace a bulb yet.
We have 11 of the Nickel Finish installed in the kitchen. The finish is a nice brushed finish that gives off a warm glow against the wood cabinets. These are really nice lights and I'm glad I bought these Amertac Westek Xenon lights. I'm purchasing 4 more for our Laundry Room remodel but this time I'm buying them from Amazon and saving big!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Very nice lights
By Walter Mitty
Really does a great job of under cabinet lighting and I have it wired to a wall switch that makes it very convenient.
Four stars because of some radio interfierence it generates.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
light
By Jeff F
We bought this light for above or stove. It works great, the 3 lights are bright enough to light the whole area up and you can also have it dimmer which works for just having a light on in the kitchen when it is dark. I would say the installation is simple and the template that comes with it works fine. The only problem would be to make sure the screws are in far enough for a snug fit. With a little trial and error i got it nice and snug. I would give this a 5 star rating for ease of insallation and brightness. You can't go wrong with this purchase.
Product Description
Plug-in or direct wire undercabinet lights. Quick and easy installation, connect multiple fixtures with Westek quick-connect cables. Fixture includes low profile design, High/Low/Off dimmer switch, hinged lens cover, even light distribution, steel housing, and full size knockouts. Ideal for kitchen cabinets and countertops, work stations, entertainment centers, bookshelves, and more. 8" L. x 5" W. x 1" H. 120/130V, for indoor use only. UL listed. No. XC315KB: 8", nickel No. XC325KB: 16", nickel Available Only At Cape, Dixon, Medina, Waco, Lexington, Woodburn, Montgomery No. XC335KB: 24". nickel
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #49198 in Lighting
- Color: Nickel
- Brand: AmerTac
- Model: XC335KBCC
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Nickel finish perfect accent for any color cabinets
- Connect multiple fixtures with Westek Quick Connect Cables
- Requires 3 20-watt xenon bulbs (included)
- 24-inch, 60W Xenon cabinet light
- Low 1-inch profile hides behind most cabinet lips


0 comments
Post a Comment