Clip-on Light Shade - Diamond Cut Acrylic Dome Lightbulb Fixture - 8"
Lighting Lamps
Clip-on Light Shade - Diamond Cut Acrylic Dome Lightbulb Fixture - 8" are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUClip-on Light Shade - Diamond Cut Acrylic Dome Lightbulb Fixture - 8" Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Very nice
By Mary Brown
My laundry room had just a bare bulb in the ceiling. I never cared for it, but didn't see the point in spending a lot of money to change it since it is just the laundry room. This shade is perfect. It was not expensive, and looks great.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Exactly What I Wanted
By Rose GM
I've been looking for something, ANYTHING, to cover the exposed bulb on the ceiling of the hallway in my small apartment. Every time I looked up, I felt I was in a garage. This is a very attractive clip-on solution to this kind of problem. It also doesn't reduce the light at all, which is great. The only reason I took off a star is that it's a bit pricey for what it is.
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
trash
By the great she-bear
I'd say this 'shade' would be overpriced if purchased in a Dollar Store.... for a dollar! Cheep plastic bowl with a hole cut in the bottom, too shallow to hide the bulb, never mind the fixture! To make matters worse, they were to cheep to even include a rubber washer to keep the screw-on finial tight, so it doesn't even sit level and tight, but wobbles and bobs like the teacup ride in the amusement park. And I, for one, am NOT amused. I'd give this item NO stars if the computer program would accept it.
Product Description
Clip On Light Shade Adds Class!
Diamond-cut light shade instantly transforms an unsightly bare bulb into an elegant fixture. Absolutely no tools required --- clips on in seconds.
Works with all standard light bulbs. Acrylic with decorative brass knob. 8" diameter.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #14745 in Lighting
- Color: clear
- Brand: CloseoutZone
- Dimensions: 4.00" h x8.25" w x8.50" l,.5 pounds
Features
- No tools required, clips on in seconds.
- Works with all standard light bulbs.
- Acrylic with decorative brass knob.
- 8 inch diameter.

0 comments
Post a Comment