Lighting Lamps

Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere

Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere Rating :

List Price: $190.90Price: $127.10 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Very Nice and Stylish Lamp.
By Thriller4U
I purchased this for my study and it fits my decor perfectly. It has what I would call a classy-modern look to it. The first one arrived and the screw threads on the bottom piece did not extend down far enough for me to assemble it to the base of the lamp. I struggled for at least 2 hours trying to get it to work - no luck. I called the company I purchased from and they contacted the manufacturer (Kenroy) who shipped out a new lamp immediately. They told me to "field destroy" the original lamp (which means toss it in the garbage, which I did) and the replacement lamp arrived quickly and I assembled it in about 5 minutes. I really respect a company that stands by their product like Kenroy did.

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

A continuous pinwheel swirl keeps the eye traveling top to bottom, along the Galaxy torchiere. This bold but simple design statement brings its artful atmosphere to your perfect space.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #65496 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
  • Brand: Kenroy Home
  • Model: 32131ORB
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 72.00" h x16.00" w x16.00" l,20.00 pounds

Features

  • Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
  • 16-Inch Diameter Amber Scavo Glass Shade
  • 1-150-Watt 3-Way Bulb, 3-Way Socket Switch

Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere

Product Title : Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere

Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere,

Kenroy Home 32131ORB Galaxy Torchiere

0 comments

Post a Comment