AF Lighting 617620 11-Inch D by 4-3/4-Inch H Contemporary Lighting Collection Canopy Ceiling Fixture, Brushed Nickel
Lighting Lamps
AF Lighting 617620 11-Inch D by 4-3/4-Inch H Contemporary Lighting Collection Canopy Ceiling Fixture, Brushed Nickel are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUAF Lighting 617620 11-Inch D by 4-3/4-Inch H Contemporary Lighting Collection Canopy Ceiling Fixture, Brushed Nickel Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
excellent
By Romina Ferreiro
The product I like for that I fill my expectations indeed thank you very good product everything what queria from Venezuela
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Don't buy this
By C. Ryall
I cannot find any bulb that will go in the fixture with the shades on it. I've tried several different kinds.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
AF Lighting
By J. Bardgett
I have been searching for quite some time for light fixtures with a larger round base to cover the hole from the can light it wsa replacing. I put two of these over my mantle and really like them.
Product Description
617620 -Collection: Contemporary. -Distressed: No. -Assembled Weight: 4.45 lbs.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #88341 in Home Improvement
- Size: 11-Inch D by 4-3/4-Inch H
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Brand: AF Lighting
- Model: 617620
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .0" h x.0" w x.0" l,
Features
- Brushed nickel finish, alabaster glass
- Canopy ceiling light fixture
- Adjustable lamp direction
- Uses 3 60-Watt medium base A15 bulbs (not included)
- 11-Inch width, 4-3/4-Inch height


0 comments
Post a Comment