Kichler Lighting 2020TZ 5 Light Chandelier, Tannery Bronze
Lighting Lamps
Kichler Lighting 2020TZ 5 Light Chandelier, Tannery Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUKichler Lighting 2020TZ 5 Light Chandelier, Tannery Bronze Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
one happy consumer
By nancy and girls
I was very pleased with this purchase, it is a very good looking chandelier, and when i contacted customer service with a question, i received an immediate response. It has been a very good shopping experience with this company and amazon. Thanks again,
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Outstanding Product
By Boston Chuck
I had reservations about purchasing this item (Made in China) but it exceed my expectations. I would recommend this to a friend.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Small dining room, fantastic chandelier
By ruby red
I looked at probably hundreds of chandelier before purchasing this one. It was fairly easy to install and looks great in my dining room. The quality is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product.
Product Description
Finish:Tannery Bronze, Light Bulb:(5)60w B10 Cand F Incand The Dover Collection takes classic design and offers its own unique, modern twist. Characterized by its long, sweeping arms, Dover fixtures offer a clean look while remaining fresh and exciting. With its hand-wrought steel frame, you can be sure of a high quality fit and finish that is second to none. Includes49' extra lead wire and 72' chain
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #98992 in Home Improvement
- Size: 24 in. Diameter x 23 in. H
- Color: Tannery Bronze
- Brand: Kichler Lighting
- Model: 2020TZ
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 23.00" h x24.00" w x24.00" l,16.40 pounds
Features
- Width: 24-Inch - Height: 23-Inch


0 comments
Post a Comment