Lighting Lamps

Polished Brass Touch Table Lamp with Brass Key Finial are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Polished Brass Touch Table Lamp with Brass Key Finial

Polished Brass Touch Table Lamp with Brass Key Finial is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Polished Brass Touch Table Lamp with Brass Key Finial only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Polished Brass Touch Table Lamp with Brass Key Finial Rating :

List Price: $39.99Price: $23.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1NOTHING LIKE I EXPECTED
By RoRo
These lamps so pretty in the picture. I was aware that the price was very very low but I figured I would give them a try anyway because they are touch lamps which was what I was looking for. They do not come assembled. Assembly is a pain in the neck. The individual pieces of glass that you have to put together were broken so I packed them all back up and returned them. Very very disappointed.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4my mother liked it
By Marsha Pearson
It is pretty; it has good lighting, but it is a little bit on the cheap side, and I had a little trouble keeping the light bulb in and stable.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5The lamp
By Hannah Kaufman
The lamp was as I expected. It is very nice to be able to touch the lamp, turn over and go to sleep. Amazon is gives great service and I appreciate it. Thank you.

See all 5 customer reviews...


Product Description

A charming, romantic table lamp in polished brass. Flower-motif etched shade and porcelain center accent. Unique design allows you simply to touch the base for three levels of light. Polished brass key finial.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #65230 in Lighting
  • Brand: Universal Lighting and Decor

Features

  • Polished brass key finial.
  • Includes one 40 watt G9 bulb.
  • Etched glass shade.
  • Polished brass finish.
  • Touch table lamp with three levels of light.

Polished Brass Touch Table Lamp with Brass Key Finial

0 comments

Post a Comment