Minka Lavery Outdoor Ceramic Pocket 9836 Ceramic 1-LT 100w (9"H x 8"W) Sky Wall Lighting in White
Lighting Lamps
Minka Lavery Outdoor Ceramic Pocket 9836 Ceramic 1-LT 100w (9"H x 8"W) Sky Wall Lighting in White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUMinka Lavery Outdoor Ceramic Pocket 9836 Ceramic 1-LT 100w (9"H x 8"W) Sky Wall Lighting in White Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Very nice light
By Barry G Streeter
This is a very nice lighting fixture and has a solid construction.
The light was easy to mount and lends a professional look.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Very Happy
By Melissa G. Warren
I recently had my house painted and needed to replace 10 lights. I am impressed with the simple lines of these lamps. The lighting at night is beautiful. Very happy to have found such good quality at a very reasonable price.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I really like them
By sandra schafer
They were just smaller than I was thinking they would be. However I still really like them. I painted them to match my front door.
Product Description
Minka Lavery Outdoor Ceramic Pocket 9836 Ceramic 1-LT 100w (9"H x 8"W) Sky Wall Lighting in White
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #135430 in Home Improvement
- Color: Ceramic
- Brand: Minka Lavery
- Model: ML-9836
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 9.00" h x8.00" w x5.00" l,4.40 pounds
Features
- 9" Height x 8" Width x 5" Depth
- Shade = White Ceramic
- Requires: 1 - 100A19CL - 100watt 120volt Clear A19 Medium Incandescent light bulb
- Light Bulbs Are NOT Included
- This Fixture is Dark Sky Approved

0 comments
Post a Comment