Paradise GL22768BK Low Voltage Cast Aluminum 10-Watt Halogen Savana Post Fixture, Black
Lighting Lamps
Paradise GL22768BK Low Voltage Cast Aluminum 10-Watt Halogen Savana Post Fixture, Black are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUParadise GL22768BK Low Voltage Cast Aluminum 10-Watt Halogen Savana Post Fixture, Black Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Great light for the price, very happy with the looks and the lighitng.
By Bill Bierbower
I used 3 different of this companies light on the first project I did at my warehouse for security lighting. It came out better than I expected and was happy with the products so I decided to do lighting at my house. Seemed all their other lights where highly rated. This style path light fit great with the other outdoor lighting fixtures at the garage, front and rear door. I saw the one and only negative review and could not understand based on my experience with other lights from this company.
I ordered one to try and test it before ordering the 15 path lights I was going to ultimately need. I like the size, they are almost too bright and I think they look great. I would not want a really big path light considering the bulb is about the size of the end of your pinky. The project for the front of the house is done, looks amazing, and I will be planning the back yard lighting soon with the same lights. See my other reviews of low voltage light products as I have been having a lot of fun doing this after some insanely expensive quotes to have it done.
I am really happy with their products and their support has been just that, support, I have been learning how to do it myself and ever email and phone call has been answered professionally. I expected Customer NOsupport but have been pleasantly surprised that they answer all my Knoobi questions.
One note is spend the extra money and run 10/2 wire. Search around and you can find it at $0.40/ft in 100 to 500 ft rolls, it is a big part of the expense of outdoor lighting but then it is done right, a very good investment. The Paradise lights quick connectors work fine with 10/2 but no matter what consider the DryCon connector by King Safely or equivalent product. I have been told over and over to splice it all together and finally did. It adds about a buck a light but eliminates any potential problems with the connector, forever. I was also told and read online to put the connectors under the pine straw / mulch and not burie it.
There is a lot of great info out there about low voltage lighting and it was one of the most rewarding, and cost saving, DIY project I have done.
5 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
I don't know what to say " I didn't know I was buying a toy"
By Rhett Martin
I don't know what to say " I didn't know I was buying a toy" This thing is tiny and it isn't worth sending it back. Shame on me!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Brite Lite
By Pam
These path lights are exacting what we needed on the walkway leading to our front porch. They are the perfect brightness.
Product Description
GL22768BK Define your home's style with this post light. It's used to outline paths, driveways, and steps, improving safety and security while creating attractive light patterns. Features: -Savannah post fixture light. -Finish: Black. -Cast aluminum construction. -Real glass lens. -12" SPT-1 18 gauge wire with connector. -Compatible with 12V lighting systems. -10W halogen T3 bulb included. -Overall dimensions: 17.5" H x 5.1" W x 5.1" D.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #47055 in Lighting
- Brand: Paradise
- Model: GL22768BK
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 17.50" h x5.10" w x5.10" l,
Features
- Cast aluminum construction
- Black finish
- Clear glass lens
- Compatible with 12-Volt lighting systems
- Safe outdoor use


0 comments
Post a Comment