Nuvo Lighting TK318 3-Light R30/PAR30 Longneck Straight Cylinder Track Light Kit, White
Lighting Lamps
Nuvo Lighting TK318 3-Light R30/PAR30 Longneck Straight Cylinder Track Light Kit, White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUNuvo Lighting TK318 3-Light R30/PAR30 Longneck Straight Cylinder Track Light Kit, White Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Misleading, huge
By N. Burke
The actual light housing pieces are huge! I was actually laughing, they are about three times the typical size you see on a standard size residential track light. If you run a museum this is the light for you. The lack of specifications in the product description ended up being vital, as I assumed they were a typical size and I assumed wrong. The packaging was also a mess when I received it.
Product Description
TK318 Features: -Track light kit.-Transitional style.-UL listed for dry locations. Color/Finish: -White finish. Specifications: -Accommodates (3) 75W PAR30 incandescent bulbs (not included). Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 7.5'' H x 4.5'' W x 48'' D.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #263244 in Lighting
- Color: White
- Brand: Nuvo Lighting
- Model: TK318
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.50" h x4.50" w x48.00" l,
Features
- All parts included
- 4-Feet track
- Floating canopy power feed
- Complete mounting hardware


0 comments
Post a Comment