Lighting Lamps

Philips 36277/17/48 Roomstylers Wall Sconce, Matte Chrome are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Philips 36277/17/48 Roomstylers Wall Sconce, Matte Chrome

Philips 36277/17/48 Roomstylers Wall Sconce, Matte Chrome is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Philips 36277/17/48 Roomstylers Wall Sconce, Matte Chrome only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Philips 36277/17/48 Roomstylers Wall Sconce, Matte Chrome Rating :

Price: $52.51 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Awesome
By S. Ciccone
I love this wall sconce! It looks fantastic and it was at the right price. I needed a pair of sconces that had a pull on/off chain for my living room. I was nervous that maybe the on/off chain would look terrible but I am happy to say that chain is clear and looks very modern. Great overall purchase, would recommend!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5GREAT SHOPPING!
By Maria Teresa Martinez
I bought this wall lamp for my modern kitchen and I got the touch of light, elegance and color for the space. Beautiful and great quality. Excellent price for the value. I don't have doubts for recommended it!. It's lovely.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Good light bad string
By dennard melton
String Break real easy. I love the lamp. its easy to install and makes our hallways real nice and lighted.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Product Description

Finish:Matte Chrome, Shade:White, Light Bulb:(1)60w A19 Med F Incand Roomstylers Wall Sconce with Pull Switch 2 year parts warranty




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #65268 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Matte Chrome
  • Brand: Philips
  • Model: 36277/17/48
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 11.00" h x8.90" w x11.40" l,2.80 pounds

Features

  • Lamp dimensions are 11.0-Inch H x 8.9-Inch L x 11.4-Inch D
  • Metal finish and fabric
  • Requires one 60-watt medium base bulb (bulb not included)
  • On/off switch
  • 120 voltage

Philips 36277/17/48 Roomstylers Wall Sconce, Matte Chrome

0 comments

Post a Comment