Lighting Lamps

Trademark Home 72-SL137B Solar Powered Flex LED Desk Lamp, Black are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Trademark Home 72-SL137B Solar Powered Flex LED Desk Lamp, Black

Trademark Home 72-SL137B Solar Powered Flex LED Desk Lamp, Black is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Trademark Home 72-SL137B Solar Powered Flex LED Desk Lamp, Black only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Trademark Home 72-SL137B Solar Powered Flex LED Desk Lamp, Black Rating :

List Price: $29.99Price: $18.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5GO SOLAR!!
By Mom First
I love this little lamp. My first one came with a bad solar cell but Amazon exchanged it no hassles, no cost to me. I've had the new lamp for several weeks now and I'm totally loving it. It is so cool to just pop the little cell out and set it in a window while I'm at work then when I come home it's all charged and ready for night use. No electric cord to hassle with, it's totally portable. I hope to replace more of my electric and battery items with solar ones. Every little penny saved on my electric bill is worth it.

See all 1 customer reviews...


Product Description

Introducing the Trademark Home Solar Flex LED Desk Lamp. Perfect for the Energy saver in your home. Just set on your desk and let the sun take care of the rest. The flexible goose-neck allows for allows for easy mobility. Removable Solar panel allows you to place the panel anywhere in your house without having to move the desk lamp.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #88422 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Trademark Home
  • Model: 72-SL137B
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 15.50" h x7.00" w x8.00" l,

Features

  • One Watt LED Bulb
  • Flexible Goose-neck that Rotate s Vertically and Horizontally
  • Weighted Base for Stability
  • Removable Solar Panel
  • No Batteries Required

Trademark Home 72-SL137B Solar Powered Flex LED Desk Lamp, Black

0 comments

Post a Comment