RAB Lighting Future Commercial Flood Light
Lighting Lamps
RAB Lighting Future Commercial Flood Light are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOURAB Lighting Future Commercial Flood Light Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Great Buy for a Great Price
By John
I needed this Flood light to replace one on my store of the same make and model, and was expecting to pay around $100-$150. When I found it on sale, online, I knew that it was a must buy. I installed it last week, and it is a perfect fit! I didn't need to buy adapters, it is brighter than my old one, and I was able to install it in 20 minutes.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Flawless Performance
By Joseph P. Leblanc Jr.
I purchased a pair of these lights to provide light on both sides of my office brick sign. The light is a bright amber that stays on all night every night since installed. The light is weathering great and looks brand new after several months in the high humidity of south Louisiana. The lights are heavy duty as they are housed in a solid metal case so make sure your install will support well. I would definitely order these again without hesitation.
Product Description
Finish:Architectural Bronze, Photocell:Without Photocell, Light Bulb:(1)150w ED17 Med HPS High Pressure Sodium Flood Light This HID flood light is compact, tough, and has good looking cast aluminum housing with hinged framed glass lens. It comes with an Integra Hood glare shield and stainless steel clip. A guard is also available for purchase. Housing - Precision die cast aluminum, ' NPS threaded arm with locking swivel fits all standard mounting boxes. Reflector - Specular-Alzak. Lens - Thermal tempered shock resistant glass. Lens Gasket - High temperature tubular silicone set in die cast retaining groove to remain in place during relamping. Socket - Glazed porcelain 4kv pulse rated with nickel plated screw shell and spring contacts. Finish - Chip and fade resistant metallic architectural bronze or bright white epoxy powder coating.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #141711 in Lighting
- Color: BRONZE
- Brand: RAB Lighting
- Model: FF150
Features
- color : Bronze
- Lamp : High Pressure Sodium
- Reflector: Anodized semi-specular aluminum
- 150 watts /120 volts


0 comments
Post a Comment