Torchiere Lamp with Mica Shade from Destination Lighting
Lighting Lamps
Torchiere Lamp with Mica Shade from Destination Lighting are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUTorchiere Lamp with Mica Shade from Destination Lighting Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Destination Lighting is a Destination Indeed!
By T. Johnson
I purchased the lamp not being sure what I was going to get in terms of quality. I actually reviewed their actual website before purchasing; it was between Destination and another seller. I am so glad I chose this lamp!! It came securely packaged, easy to put together and it's NOT cheap. All parts are metal, except for the mica shade (of course) and floor switch. It has 3-way lighting and is a perfect matching compliment to the 3-tier hanging lamp I already own with mica shades. If I didn't know, I'd have thought they were purchased together. In addition, Destination Lighting has some really unique, interesting and beautiful lighting, so if I would DEFINITELY consider purchasing from them again!!
Product Description
Bolivian bronze with mica shade. Takes one 3-way 150-watt bulb (not included) allowing for various light levels from gentle ambient light to general illumination in an office, bedroom, living room, or hallway. Offering unique collections from a consortium of designers, Design Classics features more than 1,300 elegantly styled yet affordable priced items; many of which are exclusive, signature designs. As a direct importer, the company provides the most competitive pricing without compromising quality or innovation. Hallmarks of Design Classic products include Energy Star-rated fixtures and the patented Clever Lever SwitchTM. Design Classics is an exclusive line of Destination Lighting. DL # 399816.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #246438 in Lighting
- Brand: Design Classics Lighting
Features
- Height: 71.63 inches Top Width: 14-3/4 inches Slope: 6-5/8 inches
- Finish: Bronze / Brown Tones,


0 comments
Post a Comment