Lighting Lamps

Westinghouse Lighting Corp 10' Fros Chimney (Pack Of 6) Lamp Replacement Glass are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Westinghouse Lighting Corp 10' Fros Chimney (Pack Of 6) Lamp Replacement Glass

Westinghouse Lighting Corp 10' Fros Chimney (Pack Of 6) Lamp Replacement Glass is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Westinghouse Lighting Corp 10' Fros Chimney (Pack Of 6) Lamp Replacement Glass only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Westinghouse Lighting Corp 10' Fros Chimney (Pack Of 6) Lamp Replacement Glass Rating :

List Price: $32.94Price: $24.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Just what I asked for
By Ms.T
arrived as promised, well packed, intact. Frostted chimneys box of 6, 3" fitter size, 10" tall as expected. Good buy. Needed replacement chimneys for oil lamps and wanted frosted chimneys. Very pleased. These also work on lamps either converted to electric or "country" look electrics.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Product was exactly what I was looking for
By Connie
These chimneys were exactly what I was looking for and were described accurately. Unfortunately, two of the six arrived broken but the seller responded promptly to offer me a credit on the broken ones, or offered to ship six new ones. I couldn't use ten of them, so I accepted the credit for the broken ones. Otherwise, the chimneys were of a nice thickness and not too thin and fit exactly into the lamps I purchased them for.

See all 2 customer reviews...


Product Description

10' Frosted Chimney, With 3' Fitter.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #196306 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Westinghouse
  • Model: 83101
  • Dimensions: 11.00" h x9.00" w x13.00" l,1.50 pounds

Features

  • 10" high
  • 3" fitter
  • Frosted.

Westinghouse Lighting Corp 10' Fros Chimney (Pack Of 6) Lamp Replacement Glass

0 comments

Post a Comment