Adesso 6431-01 Eclipse Floor Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Adesso 6431-01 Eclipse Floor Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUAdesso 6431-01 Eclipse Floor Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Cheap and terrible
By diaj
This looks great in the picture. First of all, the shade is not beige, it is bright white. Cheap plastic pieces of rubber band material hold the cord (two of those were broken, so it's literally a hanging cord, will have to use clear twist ties or something to hold it to the base of lamp). Looked absolutely terrible once it was put together. Nothing like the image. I am very disappointed with this product. Not even going to leave it in my living room!! Looks so cheap. Horrible product! Can't believe the cheap rubber band type things that hold the cord to the arc of the lamp.
What a waste of $120!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Warehouse Purchase
By arttart
Yes, I expected a minor issue, I've ordered warehouse items before. However, this was advertised as only "box may show signs of damage, item in excellent condition". No, the item was broken. I improvised, repairing the sleeve where the chrome arch inserts into the black metal sleeve, due to the markdown and lack of desire in re-packing & shipping this enormous box but upon assembly the metal harp BROKE, ripping the paper shade in the process. When I contacted the company about the harp/shade issue I was told to deal with Amazon, curtly. While I will continue my relationship with Amazon warehouse, Adesso will not get my business again.
Product Description
Eclipse lamp has a black metal pole and round base. A chrome arc pole fits into the black pole for assembly and is secured by a decorative chrome screw. The clear cord from which the collapsible white paper shade is suspended is held close to the chrome arc by four clear bands. The cord hangs to the floor from the lowest band.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #212353 in Lighting
- Color: BlackChrome
- Brand: Adesso
- Model: 6431-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 85.00" h x13.00" w x13.00" l,39.00 pounds
Features
- This oversized lamp has a matte black finish on the lower base and pole with a shiny chrome accented arc pole
- Has a collapsible white rice paper shade
- Shade dimensions are 14-Inch in height. 23-Inch diameter
- Lamp dimensions are 86-Inch in height. 55-Inch depth. 13-Inch diameter at the base
- Requires one 100-Watt E27-socket bulb or 26-Watt CFL bulb(bulb is not included). foot step switch


0 comments
Post a Comment